In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and MARPHYL White Sea Salt.
IDEA: You can always combine the all-purpose flour with some multi-seed flour to add a little crunchiness and fibre to your cupcakes.
2. In a separate bowl, mix coconut cream (warm it up a little if it was in the fridge), molasses, maple syrup, vinegar, and vanilla extract.
3. Combine dry and liquid ingredients, mix well.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
5. Fill each cupcake form about half full with the batter, place a piece of dark chocolate, cover it with a teaspoon of batter.
6. Bake the cupcakes for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted on the side of a cupcake comes out dry. Enjoy!
Stay tuned for more simple recipes by following us on Instagram and Facebook and by subscribing to our Newsletter.
Have you tried this recipe? Do you have any questions about it? Share you thoughts and comments below.
Arantza and Benjamin, founders of MARPHYL Marine Phytoplankton