Cupcakes is one of the easiest dessert to make and is loved by almost everyone. This photo recipe shows how to quickly prepare delicious vegan cupcakes with chocolate, coconut milk and sea salt.
The recipe contains:
No animal products
No refined sugar
For 12 standard cupcakes you will need:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2/3 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons MARPHYL White Sea Salt
1 cup coconut cream
2 tablespoons molasses
2/3 cup maple syrup
1 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional – 50 g vegan dark chocolate
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and MARPHYL White Sea Salt.
IDEA: You can always combine the all-purpose flour with some multi-seed flour to add a little crunchiness and fibre to your cupcakes.
2. In a separate bowl, mix coconut cream (warm it up a little if it was in the fridge), molasses, maple syrup, vinegar, and vanilla extract.
3. Combine dry and liquid ingredients, mix well.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
5. Fill each cupcake form about half full with the batter, place a piece of dark chocolate, cover it with a teaspoon of batter.
6. Bake the cupcakes for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted on the side of a cupcake comes out dry. Enjoy!