1) Warm the non-dairy mylk until hot (do not over boil).
2) In a large bowl, whisk together the non-dairy mylk, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon until dissolved.
3) Sprinkle in the yeast and mix.
4) In a separate bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Add this to the wet mixture.
5) Let it sit for about 10 minutes (you will see the yeast beginning to act and bubble).
6) Spoon the mixture into a donut pan and let it sit for 10 minutes, allowing it to rise.
7) Bake at 350F (180C) for 12 minutes.
8) While allowing the donuts to cool, make the caramel sauce: blend together the soaked Medjool dates and water (adjust the thickness of the sauce by increasing or decreasing the amount of water to your liking).
9) Dip the donuts in the caramel sauce, and top it with crushed pretzels and a sprinkle of Marphyl Marine Phytoplankton Sea Salt.